The famous Severnshed restaurant and cocktail bar is situated on the picturesque Bristol harbourside.
Looking for a vibrant venue for your next business meeting or office party?
The Severnshed is a chic cocktail lounge and bar on Bristol’s Harbourside, in a venue rumoured to have once been the private boathouse of 19th-century engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel
• Stunning waterside location
• Fantastic party menu (From £21.95 per person)
• Great for breakfast meetings (served till noon, Monday to Friday)
• 2-4-1 cocktails all day, every day
• £3 a pint and half price wine every Thursday between 4pm and 7pm
• Lunch deals from £7.95