The Vicar’s Room captures the character of its historical setting, making it a truly atmospheric place for a business or private event without parallel. A dining table hewn from a single trunk of oak sits within the room amid wood-beamed walls, illuminated by a pair of parlour chandeliers depicting the likeness of Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth.
From breakfast meetings and working lunches to an important dinner entertaining clients, we can provide everything you need to host an exceptional corporate event. Upon arrival or after the event we can also organise drinks and canapés in The Royal Lounge bar. The eccentric lounge is adorned with fantastical, mythical creatures and beautiful features, providing a nod to the hunting lodge heritage of the building.
• Seating for 10 to 20 people.
• No room hire charge.
• Day delegate packages available.
• The Royal Lounge can be booked for daytime breaks and post-meeting drinks and canapés.
• A selection of lunch and dinner menus available, all including tea or coffee and petit fours.
• All dietary requirements catered for.
• Parking available.
We can also provide extra-special finishing touches to your event at The Hind’s Head with:
• Cocktail Masterclasses.
• Expert talks from our team at the restaurant and The Fat Duck Group.
• Wine selection and pairing.
• Cheese and wine tastings.
• Experience days in the Berkshire countryside including foraging, shooting, falconry and boating.