As one of the oldest inns in the world, The Olde Bell is a unique establishment that has captured the essence of English hospitality and complimented it with chic tableware, divine textiles and simple understated luxury. As an Ilse Crawford designed establishment, The Olde Bell is a glorious contrast of simple neutral tones, vintage Ercol chairs and solid oak tables – with certain parts dating back to 1135.
Coaching inns have always made great meeting points. The Olde Bell has a well-deserved reputation for its warming welcome and convivial atmosphere, meaning it’s the best venue for your meeting or event.
So why choose The Olde Bell?
- 6 uniquely styled rooms brimming with character and tradition
- Can cater for 2 to 180 delegates
- Day delegate rates from £30 and 24 hour rates from £139
- Exclusive use available all day and night.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout and free parking
- 48 individually styled bedrooms sat across five buildings, some with roll top baths and others with beautiful views over our gorgeous gardens.
- The gardens and exclusive use Malt House grounds are ideal for outdoor activities and away days.
Serving produce from the inn’s own kitchen garden, the award-winning restaurant is a sanctuary for foodies with a commitment to honest, locally sourced food. With warmer weather comes the opportunity to laze in the stunning meadow gardens which come alive in the Summer in a heady waft of lavender. With an enormous kamado oven and rotisserie in the main gardens, al fresco dining has become somewhat of an art at The Olde Bell. From tasty fare to its classic setting and charming garden, The Olde Bell has it all.
Only 40 minutes from London and a few minutes’ walk from the Thames, The Olde Bell is a truly unique destination.