Whatley Manor is an inspirational environment in which to conduct business meetings or events. The facilities are perfectly suited for high-level executive board meetings, staff-incentive away days and product launches. Equally, the venue is perfect for post-production parties, cocktails and private exhibitions. With two restaurants headed up by executive chef Niall Keating; The Michelin-starred Dining Room & Grey’s Brasserie.
- The Boardroom seats up to 24 boardroom style and 60 in theatre style.
- The Gallery Room is an incredibly versatile space that may be used for break-out meetings, cocktails and exhibition space. It accommodates up to 50 for a cocktail reception.
- The Cinema seats 40 people
- The Business centre includes access to a PC, photocopier and printer
- The Sitting Room accommodates up to 20 boardroom style and is perfect for smaller meetings also private events